Ford Lease Offers
What is Ford Finance Lease for commercial vehicles?
Ford Lease (with or without balloon) is a alternative way to fund your new Ford van or pickup. A lease plan for Commercial Vehicle customers tailored to your business requirements, where you sell the vehicle at the end of the agreement and any sales proceeds are returned to you as a rebate of rentals. Stoneacre Ford Doncaster & York have trained van leasing specialists to help explain just how a Ford Van Lease works and provide bespoke quotes based on your annual mileage, advance rentals and Term (upto 60 months).
All new Ford Commercial vehicles are eligible for leasing through Ford Lease including the impressive One Stop Shop range of vehicles and one off conversions built on Transit Chassis cabs.
Ford Lease Plan Features:
- Minimal capital outlay – typically three monthly rentals
- Fixed rentals to assist cash-flow and budgeting
- Tax and VAT advantages may be available
- Additional line of credit for your business
- Reduce your monthly rentals by choosing the Ford Finance Lease with balloon option
- No excess mileage or wear and tear costs
- Includes Ford Fleet Accident Management which reduces the time that vehicles are off the road – for more details visit ford.co.uk/accidentmanagement
How Does Ford Finance Lease for vans & pickups work?:
1. Select the Ford Commercial Vehicle you want
2. Choose the hire period that’s right for you and your business (between 24 and 60 months)
3. Your Dealer will calculate your advance rental and fixed monthly rental
4. At the end of the agreement you are responsible for selling the vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease by choosing one of the following options:
a. Sell the vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease to a third party
b. Agree a part exchange price with your Ford Dealer and the Dealer purchases the vehicle from Ford Lease
5. Alternatively, you may extend the agreement into a secondary period by paying a nominal peppercorn rental of £100 + VAT per year
6. If you have taken Ford Finance Lease with a balloon option, you must settle the balloon amount with Ford Lease at the end of the primary term
7. Ford Lease will return 100% of sale proceeds to you, less any fees associated with the vehicle sale
Business users only.
You should always seek independent professional advice in relation to taxation and VAT issues. Restrictions apply.
Fixed rental leasing where you dispose of the vehicle at the end of the agreement and receive any sale proceeds.
New Van Ford Finance Lease Deals
See the current Ford Finance Lease deals we have
- Sport styling kit
- 17" alloy wheels
- Partial leather seat trim
- Lane-Keeping Alert System
- 16" 5-spoke alloy wheels
- Heated driver's seat
- Manual air conditioning
- Thatcham Cat 1 alarm
- Frozen White
- Alloy Wheels
- Air Conditioning
- Easy Clean Floor
See our selection of used vans available on Ford Finance LeaseUsed Van Deals