Ford Finance Lease
A lease plan for Commercial Vehicle customers, where you sell the vehicle at the end of the agreement and any sales proceeds are returned to you.
- Minimal capital outlay – typically three monthly rentals
- Fixed rentals to assist cash-flow and budgeting
- Tax and VAT advantages may be available
- Additional line of credit for your business
- Reduce your monthly rentals by choosing the Ford Finance Lease with balloon option
- No excess mileage or wear and tear costs
- Includes Ford Fleet Accident Management which reduces the time that vehicles are off the road – for more details visit ford.co.uk/accidentmanagement
How Ford Finance Lease works:
1. Select the Ford Commercial Vehicle you want
2. Choose the hire period that’s right for you and your business (between 24 and 60 months)
3. Your Dealer will calculate your advance rental and fixed monthly rental
4. At the end of the agreement you are responsible for selling the vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease by choosing one of the following options:
a. Sell the vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease to a third party
b. Agree a part exchange price with your Ford Dealer and the Dealer purchases the vehicle from Ford Lease
5. Alternatively, you may extend the agreement into a secondary period by paying a nominal peppercorn rental of £100 + VAT per year
6. If you have taken Ford Finance Lease with a balloon option, you must settle the balloon amount with Ford Lease at the end of the primary term
7. Ford Lease will return 100% of sale proceeds to you, less any fees associated with the vehicle sale
Business users only.
You should always seek independent professional advice in relation to taxation and VAT issues. Restrictions apply.
Fixed rental leasing where you dispose of the vehicle at the end of the agreement and receive any sale proceeds.
New Van Ford Finance Lease Deals
See the current Ford Finance Lease deals we have
See our selection of used vans available on Ford Finance LeaseUsed Van Deals