Ford Contract Hire
An alternative to vehicle ownership, Ford Contract Hire involves a low capital outlay with fixed monthly rentals and no vehicle disposal worries at the end of the agreement.
- Minimal capital outlay – typically three monthly rentals
- Fixed monthly payments to suit your business needs
- A choice of repayment periods and deposit levels
- As owners of the vehicle, your business retains any profit from the sale of the vehicle
- Writing down allowances may be available
- Customers may reduce their monthly payments by choosing the Ford Acquire with balloon option
- The balloon is based on the mileage band and contract term chosen by you at the start of the agreement. The amount is deferred until the end of your agreement when you’re required to pay the balloon amount as your final payment
How Ford Van Contract Hire works:
Ford Contract Hire is a fixed term operating lease. You simply make an advance rental followed by fixed monthly rentals for the duration of the agreement.
1. Select the Ford Commercial Vehicle you want
2. Choose the hire period that’s right for you and your business (between 24 and 60 months)
3. Choose your maintenance option
4. Choose your annual mileage
5. Your Ford Dealer will calculate your advance rental and fixed monthly rental
6. At the end of the agreement you simply return the vehicle to us, take out a new Ford Contract Hire agreement and collect the latest model†
†Further costs may apply subject to mileage and condition.
Business users only.
You should always seek independent professional advice in relation to taxation and VAT issues. Restrictions apply.
No vehicle ownership, fixed monthly rentals with the vehicle returned at the end.
Service, maintenance and repair for Ford Contract Hire
For peace-of-mind motoring Ford Lease offers a maintenance plan which can be included with your Ford Contract Hire agreement for a fixed monthly fee**
The fee covers your vehicle for:
- Routine servicing
- Maintenance and repairs
- Tyre repair and replacement††
- MOTs (where applicable)
VAT registered businesses may be able to recover the VAT charged on service, maintenance and repairs.
For a bespoke new Ford Van Contract Hire Quote call one of our Ford Transit Centres.
New Van Ford Contract Hire Deals
See the current Ford Contract Hire deals we haveOr View Our Used Ford Contract Hire Deals
See our selection of used vans available on Ford Contract HireUsed Van Deals