Traditional and convenient financing for your Commercial Vehicle.
- Fixed monthly payments to suit your business needs
- A choice of repayment periods and deposit levels
- At the end of the agreement assuming all payments (including the Purchase Fee) have been made your business owns the vehicle
- As owners of the vehicle, your business retains any profit from the sale of the vehicle
- Writing down allowances may be available
- Customers may reduce their monthly payments by choosing the Ford Acquire with balloon option
- The balloon is based on the mileage band and contract term chosen by you at the start of the agreement. The amount is deferred until the end of your agreement when you’re required to pay the balloon amount as your final payment
How Ford Acquire Works
Ford Acquire is a fixed term hire purchase plan
1. Select the Ford Commercial Vehicle you want
2. Choose your deposit* and your preferred repayment period
3. Your Ford Dealer will be able to provide you with an instant quotation showing your monthly payments, which are based on the amount financed plus interest and the Finance Facility Fee
4. Once you are happy with your quote, your Ford Dealer will submit your application to Ford Credit
5. When the finance documentation is complete, you can drive away in your new Ford Commercial Vehicle
6. At the end of the agreement the vehicle belongs to your business (assuming all payments and the Purchase Fee have been made)
7. If you have taken the Ford Acquire with balloon option, then your final payment will be the balloon amount. The vehicle will belong to your business once all payments (including the final balloon payment and the Purchase Fee) have been made.
Commercial Line of Credit – CloC
An approved Commercial Line of Credit via our Ford Acquire hire purchase product. This is aimed at small and medium sized fleets and simplifies your fleet funding.