What is Ford Fleet?
Ford Fleet has been designed by Ford to completely meet the needs of your business, regardless of fleet size or the vehicles required. With customised vehicle solutions available, Ford Fleet can transform the way in which your business operates, offering a comprehensive service of continued support and aftercare tailored to the needs of your fleet.
Ford recognise the difficulties and complications of managing a fleet of vehicles and have developed the Ford Business Centre to act as a central hub offering advice and assistance to all fleet managers. It is at the heart of Ford Fleet UK and the optimal service provided has helped Ford develop into one of the biggest fleet providers in the UK.
The aftercare packages are cost effective for your business with a range of options available depending on the size of fleet and the level of aftercare required. Plus, with the Ford Fleet National Pricing, budgeting for services, regular maintenance and repair has never been easier, as the maximum price you can expect to pay is clearly displayed. This helps your business budget for future costs and helps maximise your cash flow.Make An Enquiry
Ford Fleet Benefits
- Contract Hire, Lease, purchase or finance - you can choose the most cost effective solution for building your fleet.
- 2 dedicated members of staff will be assigned to you, a Ford Fleet Business Manager (field based) and an Account Support Manager (based at the Ford Business Centre). Your assigned business manager will work directly with you to understand the needs of your business and has specialist knowledge to enable them to provide you with the best possible fleet solutions.
- Ford Accident Management is a phone helpline that is freely accessible to all Ford Fleet holders and is open 24/7 365 days a year. There to assist in the event of an accident they can help handle claims, organise vehicle recovery or repairs & can organise the provision of a courtesy car. This saves you time and hassle and allows you to get on with your day job.
- Ford Fleet UK has years of experience of commercial vehicles so you can rest assured you are getting the highest level of customer service, the best advice on the market and a comprehensive range of vehicles to choose from to help you build the right fleet for your business needs.
- Did you know that the minimum fleet size required to qualify for Ford Fleet terms is only 5 vehicles, (Cars, vans or a combination) to find out more or to submit a Fleet application, call one of our Ford van specialists today!